Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Which Child Are You? [inspiration avenue]

Friday, May 4, 2012

☆ Which Child Are You? [inspiration avenue]



This weeks inspiration avenue prompt was a fun one. Based around the famous nursery rhyme which is supposed to tell the future depending on which day you were born. And sometimes I think there is something to the rhymes fortune telling abilities.


Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living,
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay


So I obviously I am Thursday's child - and sometimes I do feel like I have miles to go.

Just for fun, and because I am the curious sort, I also check Mr Mac's and confirmed Beans days. I could remember which day Bug was born, but I wasn't 100% that I remembered Beans. (Fortunately I was right!)

So Mr Mac is a Thursday child too, which makes sense cause he is always on the go and Bean, she is a Wednesday child (and holy hell, she was full of woe today, starting from when she woke up crying, sigh!). Bug is a Friday child, and loves cuddles and snuggles.

So which child are you? Are you full of grace? Or you one of the blessed Sunday children, who seemed to bonus traits?

Have a great weekend.

8 comments :

  1. That's a fun one! :) I'm Friday's child. :) Great journal spread with the golden path. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page and interpretation for this theme. Cool lettering - I'm working on mine and always aware of other's great style. visiting from IA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was adorable that you were able to trace everyone's birth day and how you saw how similar they were to the day of the week of their birth. Top that with your adorable little gal who has been on a winding path for what must seem like a long time. Really love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your piece! the winding road and the script, everything... wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor baby! it's such a long way to go... and her eyes look sooo woeful....
    and what beautiful script!! just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since we are both Thursdays's child maybe we should go somewhere....
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your work and you did Thursday's child proud!

    Thanks for playing this week!

    XO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your artwork. You are so talented. The girl is just sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...