Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Life Book [Week 22]

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

☆ Life Book [Week 22]


Week 22's 'mini' lesson was a hodge podge from Mystele.

I love this style of painting. I love the freedom of slapping paper and paint and ephemera onto a piece of paper and just letting go.

And I learnt a few things.

* I learnt that bleed proof paper, (the type I use for copic markers) isn't a great mix with acrylics.

* I learnt that said bleed proof paper isn't bleed proof when water is added

* I leant that I love letting go and slapping paint on left and right, but I am really uncomfortable with doing that with the finer details, but I managed to be looser than normal.

*I learnt I can only be what I can be, and the inner critic can bugger off until next time.

Super fun lesson. Thanks Mystele and Tam. 




P.S Don't forget to enter this months GIVEAWAYClick here to enter 

1 comment :

  1. love her - have pinned it http://pinterest.com/joyfulartstuff/pins/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...