Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ RIght in Front of Your Eyes [inspiration]

Thursday, August 9, 2012

☆ RIght in Front of Your Eyes [inspiration]



Sometimes I sit in my studio and stare blindly at the wall, trying to find some inspiration, when I realised that I have a board of inspiration right in front of my eyes.

Right. in. front. of my eyes.

So when I realised that I had been staring at a wall of inspiration with out seeing it, I wondered what else I have been seeing with out seeing it?

What else have I have missed?

Time to pay attention, to stop and take the time and to be more present.

I am going to smell the flowers.




P.S Don't forget to enter this months GIVEAWAYClick here to enter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...