Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Life Book [Week 21]

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

☆ Life Book [Week 21]



Week 21 on life book had Rhomany show us some lettering styles to honour our present.

I loved the lettering detail that she went through for us, and I love the effect that it has on the shading of my name.

I cut out a decorative pattern and had a backing of red card.

I keep looking at this piece thinking it is too simple, that it needs something else, but on the other had its simplicity is equally effective. One to ponder upon I suppose.

(But what ever the out come, it has definitely highlighted how dirty my scanner is!)

A fun lesson to do, I loved being able to zone out with the lettering and the shading!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...