Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Snaps of Life

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

☆ Snaps of Life

I thought I would have a new painting to share with you today, but when I lifted Bug up into her car seat this morning I threw my back out, and so went any plans to paint while Bug and Bean had their afternoon rests. I am really disappointed - I was in the zone last night and I really wanted to finish what was on my desk. I hope that a nights rest will help and I'll be back into it tomorrow.

So instead of a new painting I have a few snaps from my life to share with you....


Having coffee with my friend who bought both Green Leaf Angel + Gum Tree Faery and she pulls out the framed paintings to show me. They. Look. Awesome! 
She chose such beautiful matting colours to highlight my paintings.
It's just a pity the photographer too such a rubbish shot and hasn't done it justice!
[fyi - McDonalds lighting and an iphone do not make for a brilliant photo! I am too embarrassed to show you the other photo!]


A sneak peak...
The painting I am currently working on - I meant to take another photo as I finished up last night, but you'll have to make do with this teaser!


Bug + I waited an hour and a half to see the doctor yesterday. We were so bored we ended up taking heaps of photos. [Four year old gossip mags are the most boring thing!] 
This is her 'big' smile. [I love this face!] Her photos of me ended up being of the ceiling or a really unflattering nostril shot! [Sorrry - not sharing. I do have some dignity]

So thats what we've been doing - what have you guys been up to? 



2 comments :

  1. looks great in the frame! Cute bug smile and hope your back recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce - after having my hot water bottle on it for most of the evening, I am well on the mend! I think I will have to start some serious back strengthening exercises though! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...