Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Zentangled Inspiration Avenue

Sunday, August 12, 2012

☆ A Zentangled Inspiration Avenue

Follow Where Your Heart Leads You.
I love doodling, and zentangling.

I love the freedom that I have when I am in the tangle zone.

Nothing seems to switch of the irritating inner bitch than a good tangle.

I just zone out

I often think I should do a quick five minute tangle first thing every morning cause nothing would clear my head more effectively than this.

Kinda like the way Julia Cameron's Morning pages do.

Anyway this is where my tangle took me this morning. A visual reminder to follow my heart. And that it wont lead me wrong.

Such a fun challenge this week at Inspiration Avenue. You should pop over to check out the other tangles.

Also please don't forget to enter this months GIVEAWAY. There are only two day left to enter. Just click here to enter 

3 comments :

  1. thanks for participating in my IA zentangle challenge, I think it's terrific. I like tangles that use words.
    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tangle - i like to do this too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...