Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Works in Progress

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

☆ Works in Progress


I have been a busy bee this weekend.

I have several paintings and projects all happening at once.


I've been using my markers again - they are like an old friend that I haven't seen in
five years, but it is like only yesterday that we caught up.

They are comfortable. 


These photos always look a bit spooky when I take them before painting the eyes!


I am excited to share these with you..... but I can't. Not yet.

[But if you'd like to have a sneak peak before everyone else - just sign up to my mailing list! ; ) ]


p.s - I need your help. I have a dilemma regarding next months give away. I am going to let you guys decide which inspirational message you want on the canvas. (Everyone who votes gets an extra entry!) 

So I would love it if you can pop back in tomorrow and let me know your thoughts!
Til then x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...