Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Popularity [illustration friday]

Monday, February 13, 2012

☆ Popularity [illustration friday]

Art Journal
Acrylic mixed media
©2012
 Kirstin McCulloch

"Although she wasn't miss popularity at the dance - it didn't matter, she only wanted to dance with him"

Mr Mac and I are not great believers in Valentines Day, we are of the belief that every day should be Valentine's day, but I remember a time before Mr Mac that I wondered if I would open the mail box and find a card from a secret admirer.

So Happy Valentines day every one - make sure to tell the special people in your life you love them, and hold them tight.





P.S. It is not to late to enter this months GIVEAWA- It is so easy to enter. Check it out here. x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...