Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Wild Hearted [inspiration avenue]

Sunday, February 26, 2012

☆ Wild Hearted [inspiration avenue]


Wild Hearted
©2012 Kirstin McCulloch
This weeks inspiration avenue prompt was texture. So I decided to play around a little in my new journal. 

Digging through a paper draw I found some gorgeous blue mulberry paper that was threaded through with silver left over from our wedding. 

This time I didn't have a plan in mind I just drew what was... well what was in my heart at the time!

What makes you wild hearted? 


P.S. Don't forget that Google friend connect will very shortly close and I would love it if you switched over to another way to follow my adventures that are found in the side bar. Cheers.



5 comments :

  1. Beautiful! I love the tactile quality of the paper and paint. Very rich-looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the rich texture of your drawing, it is delicious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can practically FEEL the texture. Really lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the heart with wings, that's a given for me, but the background texture really sets it all off!
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. Love the what the Mulberry paper added to this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...