Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Easter Tag Swap [please join me]

Monday, February 25, 2013

☆ Easter Tag Swap [please join me]

***edit: this years easter swap is now closed***

I have been inspired by Janice + Heather who were keen to join me in another tag swap, and I was thinking about Easter today, cause don't you know it the chocolate eggs are all in the shops now, and I was thinking how bout an Easter Tag Swap?

It will be a quicky. Easter is earlyish this year, so you would have two weeks to create + then post them about mid month to get to your partner, before or around Easter.

{the rules?}
Like last time, there are only two rules...

1. Make your Easter themed tag +

2. Send it to your partner.

There is no limit on size, materials used or content.

{who can join in?}
Every one is welcome to join - it doesn't matter where you are in the world, or where you are in your creative journey.

{how do i join the swap?}
If you are interested in joining in, leave your name + email address in the Mr Linky Widget below,

{the nitty gritty}
sign up will close Monday 4th March + partners will be assigned soon after. I will email you your swap partners email address + you can email each other with your addresses. I think we should aim to have our tags in the mail by the following monday.

I hope you will join me


5 comments :

  1. I have put my name down because it sounds so much fun, but excuse me for being a bit dumb, but do you mean a gift or scrapbook type tag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya - Thanks for joining in!

      Any type of tag is ok - the ones that were done for the christmas tags were all shapes + sizes - some were scrap booky, some were painted, some were collaged. It's really open to your own interpretation! I hope that helps + isn't too vauge....

      Kirst x

      Delete
    2. Thank you... I'm looking forward to it :-)

      Delete
  2. Almost missed this one! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for another swap! The tag I received from you for the Christmas tag swap is GORGEOUS! I keep it hanging in my office. Your artwork is just lovely. I can't wait to make another tag. Thanks so much for hosting Kristin. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...