Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Falling [100 Things]

Monday, February 25, 2013

☆ Falling [100 Things]


I am totally loving this challenge. There is a surprising amount of freedom to create in this list. I imagine as I work my way through the list, and I am left with the ones that haven't inspired me that I might be less enthused.

This week I chose 'falling'. Last week I had been reading Alice in Wonderland to the girls, so naturally an image of Alice falling appeared on the paper.

Alice Falling
For Sale HERE
In case you haven't heard about my challenge - click here (or on the button in the side bar) to see more + my previous paintings inspired by this challenge.

And if you are inspired by the list, I would love to see what you have created.




P.S - Would you like to join in? 



1 comment :

  1. She's great!!! Love the hair and the eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...