Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Lifebook 2013 [week one]

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

☆ Lifebook 2013 [week one]

                                   photo Lifebook13.jpg

Week One [part two]


This was a totally fun lesson to create. And I am so happy I chose to use this journal this year.

This weeks lesson was to acknowledge our hopes + dreams for 2013, (the water drops) and to celebrate the things we are thankful for (the sparkly stars).

I enjoyed making this page, and reconnecting with the dreams I have for 2013, that I had made before the end of last year, and I really needed to celebrate all things I have to be grateful for in my life.

It was such a timely lesson for me.

What in your life are you most grateful for? Feel free to share below...




P.S - Have you entered this months give away? As always it is totally free to enter + you can enter here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...