Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ 2013 Calendar + W.I.P's [AEDM DAY 27]

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

☆ 2013 Calendar + W.I.P's [AEDM DAY 27]

I am in the middle of a couple of projects right now. And I am pretty excited about them all! 

So I haven't any completed paintings to share with you today, but I have a few works in progress + bits of bits.

I grabbed one of the back grounds from yesterday, and...

... I started my painting for this weeks Inspiration Avenue prompt Angel.

But then I realised that today is the 27th, and I needed to start my Christmas Tag for my swap, so I pulled out everything Christmassy from my stash...


....and I started playing.

But this is all you are going to see until I my swap partner receives it, so it will be a surprise for everyone.

It isn't to late to sign up, so if you would like to be included in my very first Christmas Tag Swap just click on the image below for more details.


I would love it if you joined us.

I was saying to some friends, that I wanted to do something a bit special with my art from AEDM this year, to celebrate my creativity, and that I thought that I would create a calendar. 

They thought it was a great idea, so I decided to go for it.


This is the cover page. 

It seems there are a few artists who are doing AEDM, who are doing this, but if enjoyed my paintings from this years AEDM, you can enjoy it through out 2013. 

I am so very excited about my first calendar, and I have already bought myself one + some for my family for christmas. 

Click Here to see more

Have you thought about how you would celebrate your creativity this year? Do you make a collage, a calendar, a tribute to your work? Or look over all your pieces + celebrate the achievements in each one? I would love it is your shared your stories - I would love to hear how you celebrate.


4 comments :

  1. It looks so beautiful Kirstin your Calendar for 2013. Really art work from you. But I am curious to your new painting too.
    My lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marja - I should have it finished soon x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new calendar! It's a great idea and I know it will be amazing! Glad you mentioned the tag swap...I need to get busy on mine today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I couldn't believe how close we were to the end of the month! In my head I still had another week x

      Delete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...