Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Half Way There (Day 15 of AEDM)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

☆ Half Way There (Day 15 of AEDM)

Can you believe that we are half way through November? Already?

But that also means I, (+ some of you) are half way through Art Every Day Month.

I think because this year I have relaxed into AEDM, and that I have given myself permission not to create every day, I have managed to capture something each day so far.

I am slightly odd that way - If I give myself permission to break the rules, (like over eating on pizza night, or not walking every day, or not worrying if I am not creating), I am more likely to adhere to the rules!


I am not sure who this girl is. And I can't even think of a title for her. So far I have named her 'Day 15'. And maybe that's ok. Maybe she is 'Day 15'

But I would love to hear your thoughts, if she has shared with you who she is. 
And if you are on the AEDM journey - I would love to know how you are going.




Photobucket   XMASTAG50

  AEDM         2012 XMAS 
                     TAG SWAP 

3 comments :

  1. Kirsten she strikes me firstly as a mother..and then when i look a bit more i can see you in there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is another beauty for certain! I think she is Freedom. I love the wind blowing her hair and her jewelry. As an American citizen the little stars are another symbol of freedom for me. Congratulations on creating every day so far, I hope that doesn't jinx you!

    Thank you for your kind words on my blog as well. Encouragement from someone I admire means more than I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 15 is ok better than Up Wind Without Deodorant hehe love her necklace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...