Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Art Every Day Month [Weekly Update]

Saturday, November 3, 2012

☆ Art Every Day Month [Weekly Update]

Week One Update
(Day One - Day Three)

Despite the slightly derailed beginning, I have totally enjoying the start of Art Every Day Month. (And yes I know, I know it is only day three!)

Day one had me starting on some backgrounds. It wasn't the way I wanted to start, but as a couple of my  lovely readers reminded me, this is still creating + that although it wasn't planned, I did start!



Day two: I finished my mandala for Inspiration Avenues weekly prompt 


+ threw some colour on the back grounds I started on day one.



Day three + I have started on one of the back grounds I prepped on day one. So far this is one of my favourite paintings of the year.  


Are you joining in on the AEDM challenge? Let me know how your week went.



25 comments :

  1. I usually visit through my feed reader and had alreasy stopped by this morning but I saw you at AiBL and figured I'd come back and leave a comment. Here's what I thought earlier...her blue eyes and scarf really jump out with the yellow background. Love your style of eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary for such lovely comments (+taking the time to comment!) - She is a real favourite of mine at the moment! x

      Delete
  2. looks fab so far and the complementary yellow/blue really pop don't they. look forward to seeing the finished art work. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare - I am hopping to finish her off today x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I love the bright colours and you've obviously got some incredible talent. Great start. It'll be fun to see it when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Linda - thank you so much for taking the time + for leaving such lovely comments x

      Delete
  4. I like how your mandala looks like it's floating free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her against that background, it has really great contrast! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - the contrast was totally accidental but I am loving it at the moment! x

      Delete
  6. Pretty mandala and your new painting is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What nice to have a look in your progress in your work. it´s fabulous again. like the mandela too. But your new painting is gorgeous.
    Have a nice weekend and lovely greet
    marja
    (marjascreativity.blogspot.nl)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is lovely - love the blue eyes/scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I especially liked your last picture, its really different and beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to a month of seeing your work progress... love the way that girl is emerging... just lovely... hope you get it finished today so we can see it in your next post...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey - I am hoping to finish her off today! x

      Delete
  11. I am joining...and have taken baby steps toward making art...but I'm working on it every day. Love your process photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - I remember telling my husband one day that baby steps are still steps in the right direction! I can't wait to see what you create! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...