Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Work in Progress + AEDM Beginnings

Thursday, November 1, 2012

☆ Work in Progress + AEDM Beginnings


I had big intentions to start this years AEDM with a bang! But a defiant 2 year old and a hyper 4 year old meant that my plans to begin as I mean to end went out the window....Along with my sanity + my dignity.

So I didn't get to my prep last night, but I have started now. (Oh the plans I had to be organised and sorted!) Several back grounds are now ready to for painting as soon as the glue dries. 

I can't wait to start as I have a huge series of paintings in my head for this year! 

As well as these backgrounds I have very nearly finished off my painting for this weeks Inspiration Avenue Prompt which I will share with you all tomorrow. Again I am waiting for paint to dry. 

How was your first day of AEDM? Are you joining in? Or do you have a work in progress you are waiting to dry? 

8 comments :

  1. Looking forward to seeing your art as each day arrives.
    Have fun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping children cooperate and you're able to meet your goals. I'd love to join but we will be on vacation for the last 9 days of this month so along with the remaining prep and planing for vacation I think I'll be lucky to create at all this month. I do tend to get cranky when many days go by without creating so I imagine I'll fit something in. Updating my blog and sharing anything would probably be the real challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same! I get so cranky when I haven't created anything for days, Mr Mac often tells me it is time to lock myself away!
      Have a fantastic holiday - I totally overloaded myself last year for AEDM and in the end it was stressful trying to meet all my goals. We are having a much cruisier November this year though! x

      Delete
  3. Kids have a way of delaying plans, mine (kids) are just about two years apart too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they! There are days that I am so grateful that they are close in age, but there are some rare days when they both have tanty days that I wish they were further apart in age x

      Delete
  4. When I have days full of interruptions, I remind myself that prep work and backgrounds are creative in themselves. I can't speak to being organized and sorted, because I don't have a lot of experience with that LOL. Happy AEDM to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think being organized and sorted is a dream for me - one day!! Thanks for reminding me that prep work is in fact being creative too! x

      Delete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...